Wednesday 11 January 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Have you heard the news? Its terrible! The world really is turning to shit, those wankin' bankers have caused their most evil (and I mean eVIL, like fru-ITs of the de-VIL type evil) thing yet.

Hostess Brand are filing for bankruptcy.

Yes, you heard right - Hostess the makers of Ho-Ho's, Ding Dongs, SnoBalls and of course the worlds most tasty-delicious, no sell-by-date, nuclear winter proof, oddly yellow fake-cake the Twinkie may go bust.

We have to do something, people. We must rise up and say 'no more', we must put a stop to this spiralling global financial meltdown and call the playmakers and power brokers to task. I can live with Ireland going broke, I have been to Greece, frankly it looked like they had no money to begin with anyway, the Euro can collapse as far as I'm concerned, I liked foreign currency when I travelled, but no more Twinkies? Phuk dat! I'm going to buy as many as I can while I still can and I urge you all to do the same, maybe if enough of us dig in to our already shallow pockets we can save this snacky-cake maker from the breakers.

Please, give all you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment