Monday 6 June 2011

Writers block

Can Designers and Artists get writers block?
I think I have it, although I don't write, I Design and right now I just couldn't care less. I have a simple task to do, it should take me an hour or so, but so far its taken me all day and its still beating me. I'm not sure if its the office vibe today or the lack of Tea, maybe its the temperature, Maybe its just apathy, whatever it is it just doesn't feel vital today.

Days like this I spend all day at work thinking about all the other things I could be doing at home in the studio or garage or out on my bike and each one of those things is always, ALWAYS more vital than the (day) job at hand and always, ALWAYS by the time I get home I'm so beaten from work I have the energy to do NOTHING about it.

I'm gonna plug in for the last hour, listen to some soothing music, MC5 perhaps or maybe some Cramps, maybe I'll cheer myself up with a little Half Man / Half Biscuit.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment