Thursday 26 May 2011

HD Eyebrows?

I was rolling along on lunch the other day, minding my own when I saw a sign outside a beauty shop window for 'High Def Eyebrows'... High Def eyebrows! WTF?

On my return to work I asked one of the office vacuums what this could be, turns out its an actual 'facial therapy' - expensive too, about 30 quid an eye.

Thing is, I haven't yet upgraded my eyeballs to see HD, I mean the standard definition is already really, really good, very clear in fact and I never see any pixels or motion blur - well almost never - and to be honest I thought real life sight was about as Hi Def as it got.

So what if I do upgrade? sure I'll be able to see that chick's Hi Def eyebrows (along with the pock marked skin, blackheads and blonde moustache clear as a bell) but what else, will I see more colours in the spectrum, will I finally see the point of Katy Price or maybe I'd have sight beyond sight like Lion-0? (that would be great) Conversely it could be horrible, I might end up seeing freaky shit like Rowdy Roddy Piper did when he put on those natty shades in 'They live'!
I no like.

Ladies, save us all from alien invasion and save some money on the way, do like my auntie did, pluck 'em all out and draw 'em back on again in felt tip.


(this isn't my Auntie BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment