Monday 21 May 2012

NEW DELIVERY!

SWEET! Fresh in, boxfresh and 4 brand new, hot outta the mould MUNNYWORLD figures from KIDROBOT, my favourite toy shop.
These are the sweet new 7inch versions of TRIKKY, RAFFY and FOOMI.
I cant wait to paint them.



Thing is, they might have to wait in line behind this lot!

Yeah. Looking at them all now, I think I might need therapy.

Still, if they look as good as the last ones I painted
that might be therapy in itself...
7inch Glow in the dark Munny...

4inch Mini Munny...

4inch Mini Trikky...

4inch Mini Raffy.

This Raffy was the first one I painted,
when I began I had only one idea about how to paint him, this is it.
Geddit?..
one idea.
Maybe on his 7inch brother I'll drill out 2 eye holes and leave them empty
cos right now I have no idea what I'm going to paint on any of them.
(See what I did there?)

Thankyou I'm here all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment