Friday 9 December 2011

Zeitgeist?


After calming down about Rinsch's 'The Gift' and how great a short that is there was some disturbance in my brain tank, The white butler 'bot with his Dutch style decoration and the white bike he stole must have rattled a cage in there cos something knocked over some old crates and they toppled into some more until eventually one cracked open and the contents jogged over to my memory bank to remind me of this...


I saw this on the Chopperdome NL website in 2009, they built three bikes on their Basman 346 frame for 'De Toppers', the Dutch representatives at the 54th European Song Contest held in Moscow...
kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?







I mean... Moscow, white bikes, Dutch Livery, I wonder if Carl Erik Rinsch is a Eurovision fan?






No comments:

Post a Comment