Friday 10 June 2011

image searches

A lot of my working week is taken up with image library searches and it can be quite, quite dull. If there is one thing to make my mind wander its this task.

Luckily, on occasion I'll find an image that smashes the tedium wide open and instantly make me laugh, it could be the subject, the composition or simply just the weirdness of it.

When I find these oddballs I keep them, store them up, imagine captions for them and dip in every now and then for a giggle.
I thought I'd share some here.

A production still from Spartacus, Kirk is saying...
...You want me to bite his WHAT?

kill them... KILL THEM ALL!

Dude!, I'm in Amsterdam. They are having a closing down sale, 2 for the price of 1!

After trying in church with no luck, Sister Laura tried looking for god on her own terms. But he is very sneaky and really good at hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment